Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

There are so many things I'm grateful for, including that I don't feel as wretched as I did when I wrote my last post. Thanks those of you who responded to my previous post. I'll respond later, but for now I've got a turkey to get in the oven, a wonderful feast to prepare (without getting frustrated or annoyed, I hope), and a lovely little family to enjoy! (We're not going anywhere nor are having people over.)

Have a lovely Thanksgiving, complete, hopefully, with loving warmth and harvest feasts!

2 comments:

P said...

I read your previous post first and left an annoying long comment.

I am SO happy to read that you're feeling better.

I hope your Thanksgiving was a good one for you and your little family!!!

Long live these family days.

Horace said...

belatedly, but I hope yours was happy, for it seems a little extra happiness was due to you.