Saturday, May 10, 2014

Shhhhh

It's alive!  Absurdist Paradise is alive! 

Yes, it's been almost three years.  Did I plant those seeds and start new blogs?  Yes, I did.  But they didn't take.  And now that I'm preparing my tenure binder and heading up this committee and sitting on this university committee (only subbing, though, thank goodness) and seeing if I can qualify for a home loan while AC has a problem at school and has been lying and drawing on our couch meanwhile my birth family has completely imploded over the terms of my grandmother's will?  Well, it feels as absurd as ever.  And lately as I've been literally running from one thing to another not eating and stealing time to run to the bathroom (things have calmed down, but this was one day this week and two days last week), I've thought how great it would be to come home to Absurdist Paradise.  So here I am.  Who says you can't go home again?

No comments: