Thursday, June 7, 2007

Professorial Life Insight

I've decided today that having a day when blogging comments on everyone else's blog and then going to a lunch with a colleague and friend is also part and parcel of professorial life. There's no law that says I have to work in the morning, right? Even the best most-exemplary professors have days where they just futz. Right??? I can work in the long afternoon. Well, I better, anyway.

P.S. For a while now, my timestamp has been off. I figured google/blogger just preferred PST or something, since they're in Mountain View, CA. I'm a dork. Why didn't I realize that I would have to change the timestamp to daylight savings time. It's fixed now. And y'all have been thinking that I've been getting up earlier than I am! HA! Not bloody likely.

No comments: