So just in case I forget again and turn again into that pompous ass (why whatever shall I do?), here's the list of things I should do:
- Go through the accumulation of five years worth of papers.
- Clean out school office and get rid of some books.
- Go through clothes.
- Write email to Adventure U.
- Free-write notes for Dissertation Epilogue.
- Work on Conclusions in Chapters.
But the most ridiculous thing is that I have to have a draft of the article that we're rewriting for Senior Scholar on Thursday!!! No time to talk. Panic!!! (That's the real denial. I can't believe I just sort of didn't even think about it!!!)
But first I have to go to the doctor. So afternoon self: Get to work!!!