Friday, May 11, 2007

RBoC Updates

I'm in a hurry -- really should've been in the shower a while ago, but had to check blogs, update blogroll, very important stuff like that. So all I'm up for is bullets. Here goes:
  • The Nice Doctor says I have bad allergies with a secondary infection of sinusitis. Which puts me up to three pills and two snorts in each nostril daily (some pills more often) in addition to my don't-go-insane-right-now pill. If I weren't in such a hurry, I'd calculate the daily rate of what it takes to keep me going right now. The good news is I can breathe through my nose.

  • Talked to Peppy Advisor yesterday. Gave her Chapter 3. I told her I'd try to have Chapter 4 for her on Monday instead of the end of Friday (which is already later than the 7th I was once shooting for but then decided was impossible). I'm handing readers a big chunk on Tuesday. We've agreed it may not be the whole chunk. And that's okay. Also we discussed adding a conclusion, but asking the official readers what they wanted to see wrapped up or brought back up at the end. In other words, I don't have to write it until they give me comments. Woohooo!

  • Witty Sardonic Friend is making me blueberry pancakes.
  • I still haven't made it to the shower!

  • I can't find a book that I need for this wretched chapter. Now that I've blogged the lost, it should scoot itself forward on its little spine, right?

  • I'm tired from terrible insomnia. That is, classic insomnia. The go-to-sleep-and-wake-up-two-hours-later kind. Sigh.

  • Must work today, but people who are blissfully done with the semester want to do other things -- little things like spend the day in the dogpark with WSF's fabulous black lab, move to different cities, and have fun. Can't fit it all in. Sigh.

No comments: